Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Terrence Howard Leaves Threatening Voicemail

Note to self: do not call up Terrence Howard‘s wife, Michelle Ghent, because he will leave you a voicemail threatening to kill you. This is exactly what he did to some woman who left a message on his wife’s phone.

A source says that the woman got drunk one night and got Terrence’s phone number from another friend so she decided to prank call him and express her love for him.

“But apparently the call was made to his wife’s phone, not his. I’m assuming she got the voicemail of my friend gushing about Terrence and questioned him about it,” says a source.

This didn’t settle well with the actor because he called the number back and left a lovely voicemail saying “Nigga, you been calling my wife… If you call my wife again I’m going to come to your house and I’m going to cut your fucking throat. Understand that. I’m gonna tell you this one time. You call my wife again, I’m going to kill you.”

Terrence must have had a change of heart though because just last week he decided to call up the person again and left another voicemail, but this time he was apologizing.

“I’m so sorry for calling you and speaking that way. I thought you were somebody that’s been harassing my wife. Please forgive me. My wife told me that she was receiving obscene text from you and that she was being harassed. Therefore I responded with the protective nature that a husband has for his wife. Forgive me for the anger, but as you are watching over your girlfriend, I too am devoted to my love.” He said in the second voicemail.

I guess Terrence and Michelle are trying to get back together if he is getting all protective of her because she filed for divorce back in February.

Popularity: unranked [?]

NOTE: My spam filter automatically deletes any TrackBacks that do not actually link and refer to this post. Those doing it manually should ensure they have linked the post before sending the TrackBack ping.

Comments are Closed


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review