Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Brad Pitt Delivers Jennifer Aniston A Final Blow

Brad Pitt thinks his marriage to Jennifer Aniston was fake, it was “something that it wasn’t”.

The ‘Moneyball’ actor – who was married to former ‘Friends’ star Jennifer from 2000 to 2005 – thinks his life before his relationship with Angelina Jolie started to feel “pathetic” because he spent a lot of time smoking marijuana and “hiding”.

He said: “I spent the ’90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”

[editors note: another confirmation that he smokes pot]

Did Jennifer smoke pot with you, Brad?

There’s more! He’s living a much happier life with Angelina and their six children – Maddox, 10, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox.

He said: “One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh man, I’m so happy to have her.”

Ouch… that’s gonna leave a mark.

Popularity: unranked [?]

Entertainment News - Anything Hollywood linked with RIHANNA Leaks New Single ‘We Found Love’ And Other Hollywood News NOTE: My spam filter automatically deletes any TrackBacks that do not actually link and refer to this post. Those doing it manually should ensure they have linked the post before sending the TrackBack ping.

Comments are Closed


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review