Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Making Money Online


You have seen the ads. You have received the emails which come from unknown people who want to convince you that you can make $10,000.00 per month doing some sort of task. I'll admit I have not tried most of those suggestions. I was taught that if something seems to good to be true . . . it is. I sent off for one of those "assemble items at home" kits once, but instead of an actual kit, I received a book which listed hundreds, maybe thousands, of businesses I could contact to ask if they had anything I could assemble for them at home. I threw the book away.
I have always worked. I spent several years working outside the home on a part time basis, but my husband and I agreed that our family functioned better when I worked from home. Teaching toddlers and preschoolers (as opposed to teaching in the public school system) from home is better for our family, but I have always felt the need to supplement the family budget. I have sold Home Interiors and Gifts, Avon, Mary Kay, and jewelry. All of those things worked for a while, but finding the time to grow my home based business was a challenge. Once my children started to school, I realized I did not want to be away from them every evening to do presentations. I wanted to be home with my husband and my children who had been at work or in school all day.
It took me a little longer to become acquainted with a computer than most people, but when I finally made friends with technology, I discovered several ways to make money online.
None of these suggestions will make you a wealthy person. You probably will not make enough money to quit your current job and some of them are more time consuming than others. However, with a little bit of work and dedication, you can certainly pad your family budget. You will discover ways to generate income which will be paid to your PayPal or bank accounts. You will discover a way to use coupons so that you get the coupon discount and cash back for using them. You will discover ways to shop online so that you receive cash back for your purchases. These suggestions take a little time and planning, but these are the ones that have worked for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review